Product Warranty: One-year Limited Warranty
All of the products we sell online are guaranteed for one (1) year from the date of purchase against defects in materials and workmanship. (See our Returns Policy for policy on returns due to other reasons.)
What our warranty covers:
Our one-year limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in selected products that are sold to doorhardwareshop.com customers.
This warranty lasts for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase bought from doorhardwareshop.com.
Doorhardwareshop.com and/or its vendor(s) will repair or replace, at its option, the defective product(s).
What our warranty does not cover:
• Living Finishes: Changes in the look, color and texture of unlacquered brass and oil-rubbed bronze finishes.
• Damage to products and/or its finishes caused by misuse, abuse, or improper installation, cleaning, maintenance, or exposure to weather or other corrosive elements.
• Normal wear and tear, as well as weather-related damage.
• Incidental or consequential damages.
• Cost of installation, removal, and re-installation.
• Any item not purchased from doorhardwareshop.com.
If you have a product that falls within the warranty terms outlined above, please contact us via phone: (909) 979-1808 or via e-mail.
We will discuss the nature of the problem with you and determine the best course of action. If we ask you to return the product to us or to the specified vendor(s) for inspection, we will contact you by phone and/or email for specific instructions. Once the product is received for inspection, we will contact you within seven (7) working days of receiving the product with an evaluation of your claim and intended remedies.